Monday, May 21, 2007

Yea!! My CD!!




I ordered TVXQ's new 2007 CD, five in the black, the Sunday before last. It said it would take about 3 to 8 days to arrive. I just got it in the mail today!! I'm sooo happy!! It came 6 days after i ordered it. It couldn't have come on a better day either! I have actually had a really crappy crappy day today and when i got home and looked in the mailbox i couldn't help but smile! I was really excited. And my friend had actaully just said, "wouldn't it be cool to get your CD today?" and i was like, "yeah" but i was thinking it will probably come in tomorrow or Wednasday. I'm actually listening to it right now as i type this. I love tvxq sooo much :D they always brighten my day. When I finally got past all the wrapping, tape, bubble wrap ect. and opened the CD, this little card fell out into my lap. I picked it up and flipped it over. It was the size of a buisness card and had a pic of tvxq on it; on the back it said, Tohoshinki five in the black. It excites me! its like their very own buisness card. i like it alot. I also love the pics in the album. They all have an individual one on a seperate page with lyrics from their songs. They look so handsome in their suits! I just want to grab em and take em to church with me :D especially junsu; just kidding.... no i wasn't ;D It's actually quite amusing because almost everything, unless it is suspose to be in english, is in korean or japanese. Which really excites me! I can't read a word of it but i enjoy it! One thing i can't wait to hear is the bonus track because it has Begin-acapella version and Miss You-ballad version. I have heard Begin-acapella and loved it. Their voices are so beautiful. But i have not heard them sing Miss You as a ballad or at least i haven't heard it done in a recording studio. I think i might have heard it live once. Oh well, i'm sooooo happy right now. I don't think anyone can imagine. Well i guess i wrote enough ;b. So right now i'm content listening to one of the best korean bands in the world, TVXQ!!!

No comments: