Saturday, May 5, 2007

Summer

One thing I can not stand is when summer rolls around and everyone seems to think that the less clothes you have one the better you look. When really its certainly the opposite. Nobody wants to see your cellulite hanging out! I mean why would you waist $45.oo on 2 inchs of clothing to hardly cover your butt. It just doesn't make sence. I just wish people(girls especially) would wear clothing that fits and had enough fabric to cover everything. It seems every summer the shorts get shorter. I really don't understand how anyone could think that is hot. Just a little fyi: its not!

I'm sorry, I just don't want to be one of those see my thong girls who bat their eyelashes at boys, rah rah rah, wearing a demorilizing short skirt and bending over so a crowd sees their butt

-Cassie Morgan Wild Roses

No comments: