Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer....


Well, here is Rain (Bi) making a summer fanshion statment. Looks nice on him; I couldn't pull it off. But then agian i am a girl and going shirtless wouldn't really go over well with the people around me.lol. I do enjoy summer for the fact that i'm out of school. yea! So happy right now! Bi seems to be having alot of fun too in these pics. During the summer time it can get pretty hot here; which is somthing i don't like because then the clothes get less and less. And just becuase one person looks good in short shorts and a tanktop doesn't mean everyone will. Now the beach.... I enjoy going and sitting in a chair to loung and look out over the ocean but as far as going into the ocean.... I'd rather not. I have seen too many ocean life discovery channel documentaries. I have a friend who really enjoys the ocean and ocean life. She tells me all the time that she would love to work with the animals that live in the ocean. The number one animal on that list being sharks. I don't think so. I do like swimming in the pool at the beach and going shopping. Thats always fun. Just as long as you know where you are going shopping. I really really do not enjoy those little thrift stores are the beach. They creep me out. Some of the people you see in there can make you start looking for the exit before you even start shopping. I also can't stand the advertisement and merchindise in those kinds of places. So i do enjoy the beach but the mountains is more of my kind of vacation. Now one of my favorite things to do during the summer is have fun with my family. My sister and i love to go stay with our Grandmother and have all the cousins come over. I also like to go stay with my Aunt. Thats always fun. We are actually going to be having a picnic for the family coming up soon and i can't wait! So anyway Bi seems to be having a fun photo shoot at the beach; which was actually why i started this blog. He seems to have his summer look down. :D

1 comment:

The Speaker said...

Call me and let me know If I can come with you. I need ample time to get ready if I can...