Monday, June 18, 2007

TVXQ, Micky cries

Man! I just watched the sweetist live performance from tvxq. They are performing the song I Believe which is actually the second song i heard them sing when i was just getting into them. Anyway they are singing I believe and then Micky starts to sing and can hardly get it out at one point because he starts to cry. Its soooo sweet. Micky has one of the most tender of hearts in the group. He kind of reminds me of my mom because anytime there is something heartbreaking or sweet happening the tears start to come. So the video was named I believe, Micky cries. I told myself before i clicked on it that i wouldn't cry when Micky started to. Well then Micky can hardly get the note out and the tears start welling up in my eyes. You have to see it, I love all of them including Micky's tender heart!!<3>




No comments: