Sunday, June 24, 2007

I just singed the petition, have you??




TVXQ fans formed a petition to send to SM. This petition will express the need for a concert in the USA. There are so many fans here that tvxq do not know about. So I singed the petition!! yea!! I was the 2,972 person to sign. Lets keep the signatures coming people!! below is the petition if you would like to read it. It was found on petitiononline.com.




To: TVfXQ USA fans
Dear USA TVfXQ fans, Please help SM Entertainment realized that their are a lot of USA residents who are TVfXQ's fan. Please help us sign and make them realize that since there are concerts all over in the Asian countries there are also poor old'us who has NEVER EVER seen any of their concerts... I think I'm about to cry... but please help. Thank You...

No comments: