Thursday, July 15, 2010

G.NA releases her first music video!

I am super excited about this music video! G.NA is a new kpop artists on the scene. I think it is awesome how Rain is helping her out with her first single. I love how the older artists come along and take the younger ones under their wing. I really believe the G.NA will go far if she continues with her style. Her first single is called "I'll back off so you can live." She looked amazing in her MV with very little makeup and simple long blond hair. It had a very clean and simple feel which reflected the song's beat and lyrics. The song is very catchy and the music video does not let down. G.NA's music video is featuring Doojoon and Junhyung from Beast. The link below will take you to the MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acFnxra73RM&feature=player_embedded