Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Kim Twins


I was on youtube when one of my friends made a post that she had changed her background. So i went to check it out and see if it was a new picture that i havent seen.... And it was!! It was a recent picture of Junsu and his twin brother Junho!! I was really really excited because i have almost all of the pictures on the internet of the two of them since Xiah Junsu is my favorite member of TVXQ. I really love to see Junsu and Junho together. But all of my pictures are pretty much older ones. So this is a new picture and i am absolutely LOVING it!! They look sooo much alike in it. You can definitely see the family resemblance in their facial structure and lips haha. I put this pic as my background on my computer and phone for right now! Just incase you don't know, Xiah Junsu is on the left and Junho is on the right. My friend titled it "The Kim Twins" and i liked the sound of that so that's what i am titling it. So hope you enjoy!!