Thursday, November 1, 2007

Distressed


Well, both of my youtube accounts have been suspened. Joy. I went to sign onto my account yesterday and i was greeted by the notice "this account has been permanently disabled" So i was upset but ok cause i had made a backup account a little while ago incase this happened. Then, as i logged into my backup account i recieved the same notice. So yeah... now i am starting from dirt-oh, i meant scratch. So this is a pic of the one who helps me keep going hahaha among others that i wont post a pic of (just know im still thinking about you)

1 comment:

The Speaker said...

hey lady. i left you a really long comment on my blog. i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lveo- i told myself i'd stop typing it when i messed up- so there you go, but know that i love you times a billion.

love, jessieh